Should I transfer my audio to CD?
Like video tapes, audio cassettes are subject to quality loss over time and use. Records are large, fragile, and difficult to play ouside of your home. By converting your records and cassettes to CD, you can shrink your audio collection, safeguard it against damage, and play your old records and tapes on any CD player or portable music device including your iPod!
How do I prepare my old audio for transfer?
Simply give us your old records and cassettes and we'll do the rest! Provide the original cases, if available, and we will use the original album artwork for your new CD.
Allow us to transfer your records and audio cassettes to CD!
- Full color case with original recording artwork (if provided)
- Choice of jewel case style (regular or colored slim case)
- $25 / CD
- $8 for each additional copy
* We strongly recommend at least one copy to safeguard your audio from accidental loss or damage.
Allow us to transfer your records and audio cassettes to digital files you can play on your digital media player.
- Choice of file and compression type
- $18 / hour of audio
- $0.30 / minute after the first hour